- I have a baby. A real baby. His name is Thomas. He’s one year old. And, despite his insistence on pinching me, he’s pretty great.
- I live in a house now. I’d be more proud of this fact if I actually paid for it without the help of my mother in law, but it’s still great.
- I’m back working in Toronto, copywriting again. This is a good thing.
- I have started to take my faith more seriously. I attend church regularly now. I might even write about it one day.
Things that are still true about me:
- I live in Hamilton, Ontario, which I no longer feel is inferior to Toronto.
- I have a husband (god bless ‘im) and a stepdaughter.
- I have a dog. Our relationship has morphed into frenemy status. But he is alive and still lives inside my home.
- I still feel compelled to write, even though I rarely take my self up on this.